Friday, April 4, 2008

Quick Email Note...

This weekend I'll be trying to get caught up returning your emails. As it stands now I'm running about a month behind and running behind bugs me. I appreciate your patience.

A quick note on the whole email correspondence thing: when writing, please be sure to put "blog" or "My Messy, Thrilling Life" or some similar notation in the subject line. Especially if I don't know you. "Hello", "hi", "I was wondering/have a question....", "Betty from California" or other vague/nondescript mail usually ends up in the spam folder. Or I think they're spam so I delete them. If you've written and haven't heard from me, this is likely why. So check those subject lines and try again. Thanks!

2 comments:

Vee said...

You are good! You answer emails? ;>

There's an award for you at my blog today with no strings attached. Pretty little thing it is, too.

Beverly said...

I'm thinking of you today because Oprah is doing a show on puppy mills and it is because of you I became aware of "A Place to Bark". Besides the fact that you share beautiful words and pictures and a big part of yourself on your blog, you have also made me aware of several places to share a part of myself, and I thank you for that.