Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Still holding out over here. You?

So. Okay. I skimmed my emails quickly just now and noticed several inquiring about the "Sponsor this blog" button that's just landed on the sidebar over there. Have you seen it? Here's the deal: beginning this week, I'm offering sponsorships of this blog. Huh? you say. Here's how it works: individuals wanting to support my little corner here while simultaneously promoting their shop, business, or cause can now do so by signing up for a sponsor space. Rates are super affordable and... well, they provide other small businesses with limited budgets an opportunity to meet and reach out to the Messy, Thrilling community. And it is an awfully great group of folks we have here, isn't it? *wink*

I won't bore everyone, but if you're interested in a sponsorship space, click on the information I've provided here.

Thanks in advance. For everything... -Brin

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Brin, the Donate link doesn't seem to be working?

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

You're back!? Now I have to go read up and see what is going on with you. Thought you were closing this blog last I heard. So glad to see you back writing here again.

Happy Summer, Brin!

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Hi, I have to tell you, I just discovered your blog today and I spent HOURS reading it...devouring each and every post. Your writing is so descriptive that your draw the reader in and make life feel like a novel....I know that's a little corny, but it's true.

I'm so sorry about the bakery and your home...and your grandfather!. I'll be more than happy to donate (the little that I can) and I'll be sure mention this to others.

I hope you'll keep the blog going. It really is a treat to read.

Karen Deborah said...

Brin, e mail me your number and a time when you have 10 minutes.
I can show you how to save your dream.

Feisty said...

I'm glad you're doing this, hope the response is overwhelming :)

Praying for you and your family in this difficult time right now.

Michelle said...

Brin, hope all is well with you! :)

Lots of love and hugs,

Michelle

The Blogless Sister said...

How are things going?
*thoughts + prayers*