Friday, November 7, 2014

Thoughts and Hands


My thoughts are on Thanksgiving- family, hymns, a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, the turkey, blessings, and pies. But my hands are a whole other story. 

My hands are on Christmas.

I'm making ornaments for the nieces. Knitted things for friends and relatives. Crafts for loved ones....
 
...And a small Christmas quilt for us. I pieced it while still at Freeman House but never got around to finishing it. Don't you think it's time?

I love November.

 

8 comments:

Melodee said...

I love your Christmas quilt!

Melodee said...

I love your Christmas quilt!

Joy said...

You always make such lovely hand made things. I applaud creating a gift by hand if you are able.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

It is beautiful.
I'm thinking and making Christmas too...
it's all lovely!

Terri Steffes said...

It's gorgeous. The colors are rich and inviting. Fun to snuggle in when it gets cold enough.

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

GLORIOUS morning... from Kentucky!

YOU... my dear, always bring inspiration to my soul & give me HOPE, hope that I TOO will enjoy the simple things in life again!

MANY blessings... from Kentucky!
~Pamela

Anonymous said...

I miss Freeman House... :( I started my first quilt ever and it's moving along nicely too.

sherry said...

Lovely use of your time brin .. creating bits of life for those you hold dear.