Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brin's Bargain Books

Okay. Strange time for this picture, I know, considering it was taken last summer as I lazily napped and read alongside the Dolores River in Colorado. Not Christmasy at all.

But here's the thing: while this little house is warm and Christmasy, the boxes of books scattered around are not. This little place is woefully short on space! So I've decided to fill my little book shop powered by Amazon with some titles I've lovingly read from the past few years at Freeman House. Some books were ones I've read and am ready to send along. Others were gifts or duplicate copies. Others were craft or cook books that I learned from and think someone else should get to as well....

If you're so inclined, hop on over to the book shop and grab something for yourself or a friend. (Click the link above... or the "my book shop" icon on the sidebar.) And please note that some of the books have my inscriptions or scribbling in them (where indicated only), or that if you'd like me to inscribe the book or write a special message, I'd be glad to do that, too. I even have some Freeman House cards left, the others destined for the history books...

Wishing you a cozy afternoon. -Brin

4 comments:

Jodi said...

great books wish I could buy more!

carla said...

Brin, I just bought the cookbook and Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle by Tone Finnanger. I am so happy to find this book at a good price! I looked for it at Books-a-Million and they had it in the computer but it was nowhere to be found. Would you sign it for me and if you have time (I'm sure you're busy) would you make a couple of notes marking projects you did or recipes you made or especially liked? I love books, especially used ones and don't mind notes at all.

Kerri said...

hey, i bought "five people you meet in heaven." i've always wanted to read it & i couldn't turn down your price! i collect books with inscriptions in them, so feel free to write in it please! = )

Brambleberry said...

I'm off to check it out! :)