Monday, August 31, 2009


I've been quietly working - for weeks - on a new shop. It's finally here. It's called, simply, Brin. I hope you like it.

This time around, there will be familiar and new things. The shop is up but the cupboards are fairly bare until Wednesday, when I'll be introducing 15 - FIFTEEN! - new aprons. I've been a sewing/knitting/flower-making fiend every spare moment. I'm losing myself in work. That and prayer is saving me, I think.

So. Guess I'll see you soon over at the shop. (And for those who say they can't ever see my links, you can get there by wandering over to: brinwisdom.etsy.com. Yep. That's me. Hi. I'm Brin Wisdom. After four years, I guess it's time I formally introduce myself, huh?)

11 comments:

The Blogless Sister said...

Hi Ms Wisdom
(Lovely last name btw :-)
Any chance of overseas shipping in the new shop? I've been wanting to buy one of your aprons for a while, but couldn't get it to work on the old shop.
Hope you're doing okay, resurfacing bit by bit.
//Tine, DK

Harbor Hon said...

Good morning sweet girl! Nice to meet you again. :) You know I've been a fan of your house helpers and hoping for more soon. Can't wait to see you fill the shop. Many blessings for its success. xxoo

cupcake studio said...

Congratulations on the new shop...that is a LOVELY header, so pretty! Can't wait to see all the new goodies. Have a great week!

Kelly said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what you've got. I've enjoyed my knitted dish towels soooo much! I know your things will be beautiful.

Unknown said...

I've known your last name for a couple of years now and it's so perfect for you! You are a wise woman! Love the new shop. I too am re-vamping mine for a fall re-opening.

Patsy from Illinois said...

Brin,

I am anxious to see the aprons. I am a bigger girl, will they fit me too?

Good luck sweetie.

Jen said...

Yeah for you! Your shop looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it full, but with things flying off the shelves! Maybe I'll finally be able to get myself an apron.

Elenka said...

Hey, how'd you get that great last name???
It fits you like a glove.
Thanks for letting us know about your shop and good luck with it!

Lulu said...

I hope you have a blessed day Brin..

Sherry said...

Freeman House has a new porch...top and bottom. I'll take a phot soon and e-mail you.

Off to see the shop!

Dream. Imagine. Happen said...

I love your last name! :) I'm thinking of you and wish we could get together for a hot cup of tea and a chat.