Friday, August 7, 2015

Facebook Official

Sure. It was only 11 years in the making. Eleven years. (Ahem.) But I give. All of you who have been emailing, commenting, and even Etsy convo'ing me for a Facebook site... today's your day!

My Messy, Thrilling Life and I are now on Facebook. If that's your thing, come over and introduce yourself.


You can find a link under "Connect" on the blog sidebar on the left here, or you'll probably end up in the right place by clicking here.


Let's be Facebook official. :) -Brin

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

How exciting! I'm headed over there right now. I'll be in both places - there and here. I don't want to miss a thing!
~Adrienne~

sherry. said...

and there you go ... :)
me too. over to see you on fb.

Unknown said...

Can't get enough, thanks!!

Kyle Wolfe said...

What size are the windows?? We had to deal with the exact same issue.... The previous owners actually turned one into a bookshelf...lol