1. I'm glad it's August. Having done July well, I'm eager to see "AUGUST" written across the top of the calendar page. Fall, and relief from the 100+ degree heat, is on the way!
2. I'm making homemade frozen pizzas. Why have I never done this before? Anything to save money on the grocery bill.
3. Speaking of pizza... and saving money... has anyone down South planted tomatoes seeds in August to grow a fall crop? I'm going to try it and see what happens.
4. I'm kicking myself for cutting up beautiful fabric to start a new quilt, then changing my mind on the pattern. Dang it! ;)
5. Time off coming this month- from work and from the Prayer Room. I'm busy 6 days a week, 15+ hours a day, so this is exciting stuff!
6. Chickens are laying!! Love these fresh, brown eggs!
7. This is the most gorgeous music. It's on repeat.
8. I'm wanting to reread The Forgotten Garden. If you haven't sat down with this one yet, you're missing out!
9. I'm itching to redecorate my living room. Since that's not in the budget, maybe new throw pillows and some flowers will do?
10. Ice cream. Wouldn't it be great if the two of us could sit down with a cone and chat for a few?
Happy August! -Brin