Monday, November 8, 2010

Making It All Add Up

I've added a jumble of beautiful things to be auctioned off, cheaply - ridiculously cheaply - for the last few dollars I need for the cabin kit. Gulp. It's for the exterior only... all the interior will be left up to me. Gulp again.

 Some things from Freeman House are up on the auction web floor. Things I adore but won't have room for. Freeman House? Giant cocoa mug. Cabin? Doll tea cup. I'm saying goodbye to lots of things...

 But hello to a flower meadow. And a brook. And a cherry tree.

The sale's over here if you're interested, and I'll be adding to it through Wednesday. 

I'm back tomorrow with pre-Thanksgiving baking secrets that will astonish you. Can't wait. -Brin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your attempt to downsize will have your cup running over! Bless your heart! Can't wait for your next post!

Vintage Girl said...

It'll be so worth it Brin, selling things to get what you really want. Sounds so peaceful and serene. I so wish you shipped to Canada! Blessings, Heather

Mikayla said...

Nice! Have a pleasant holiday shopping season.