Monday, November 17, 2014

We Need More ____________.


Be devoted to one another in love. 
Honor one another above yourselves.
-Romans 12:10

 
It all comes down to love. 

A year ago, Josh and I stood under this arch and said we'd love each other as long as we breathed.

I've decided, though, that I could use even more love in my life. Even more devotion in my world. Even more honor in my home. 

I've decided I'm going to start a revolution of love and hope. If you need more love, devotion and honor in your heart, I invite you to join me.

Details soon.

8 comments:

jAne said...

lovely setting to devote one's heart to another. :) looking forward to your ideas...

Pamela said...

Oh, how beautiful this caption is... TRULY a breath taker!

I'm interested in your new endeavor... PLEASE, keep me posted & I will be visiting you here!

Pamela...

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

sounds lovely...can't wait to read about it. I look forward to that.
Who doesn't need more LOVE?
or more Patience?
or more Honor?
or more Humility?
We need all these things ESPECIALLY IN MARRIAGE!
...oh, and SELF-CONTROL. :/

Sue Neitzel said...

I'm with you, let's go!! The arch is PERFECT, I hope you've kept it in your yard!

Terri Steffes said...

What a lovely setting to be married in! I am truly eager to see what you are going to share!

rachel said...

Oh, yes this. Eager to hear more.
Happy anniversary xx

Betty said...

Love, devotion and honor..admirable traits. Not impossible to achieve when we put others before self.
Looking forward to you sharing about this.

Anonymous said...

Count me in! Can't wait to hear your ideas. Love reading your blog.donna.case@comcast.net